Considering next steps in your finance career? Transitioning to a career in finance? Want to connect with other alumni, and share your insight and experience with F&M students?
Join us for a valuable evening when a panel of alumni guests shares perspectives and expertise on a range of career options in the world of finance, and best practices for pursuing the path that is right for you. Twenty five current F&M students will be joining us for this presentation.
Stephanie Lynn Ackler, CFA, '84 - Managing Director -
Investments - Ackler Wealth Management
Jacob Gladstone '10 - Analyst -
GSO Capital Partners
Jennifer Gomez '95 - Staff Director -
Federal Reserve Bank of New York
John Hyman '83 - Chief Executive Officer
Adam Oerstreich '95 - Past Director & Financial Advisor -
John Weaver '82 - Senior Managing Director -
Hanover Street Capital
· Gain insight about what it takes to succeed in finance in New York
· Learn how to break into finance as a career field
· Build knowledge about different financial career paths
· Make connections with fellow alumni
· Share your experiences with F&M students with an interest in finance
Space is limited.
Register today by emailing email@example.com.